It’s not every day that properties like this come onto the market! What a fabulous place to live! Situated on the outskirts of the city, surrounded by a delightful landscape of woodland and pasture, yet near the centre of Oldenzaal. A wonderful location for enjoying life to the full!
This very solidly built country house is on a plot of 2,140m², has two built-in garages, a beautiful garden, a lovely patio with its own hearth, and a free-standing shed.
Main entrance; majestic hall with an open staircase and atrium bursting with ambience; cloakroom; toilet with drinking fountain; office with views of extensive greenery; bright spacious living room with sliding doors and a hearth and mantelpiece; dining room with excellent views of the garden; kitchen in a U-shaped design; access to the utility room with 2 storage units and a door to the garden; storage cellar high enough to stand up in; storage area/2nd entrance with fixed storage units and access to dual built-in garages, which are fitted with electric doors.
Landing with atrium; 5 large bedrooms; master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, storage space behind the breast lining, and access to bathroom with dormer window; bath tub, sink, and toilet; separate shower room with sink, accessible from the landing; access from one of the bedrooms to the very sizeable 5th bedroom with dormer window; space for central heating boiler; storage attic.
Partially carpeted attic , accessible by means of a loft ladder.
- Built in 1973
- Size of plot: 2,140m2
- Living space: approx. 261m2
- Volume: approx. 1,053m3
- Hardwood window frames
- Covered patio with built-in heating
- The property is fitted with an alarm system
- Travertine floors in hall, living room, dining room, and office
- Free-standing wooden shed
- Relax in the peace and quiet of the wonderful garden, with its lawn, trees, and bushes
- The ‘Het Kalheupinkpark’ and ‘De Tankenberg’ areas of natural beauty within walking distance. Tennis courts and various connecting roads nearby.
- A deposit/bank guarantee of 10% of the purchase price will be required, in the event of purchase.